• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Nottingham Forest v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Nottingham Forest?

• Forest Win

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JackSomething said:
Roger said:
But but but Russell the man! Cooper out! Trust the process!

Only posts when we're losing, like clockwork. Whatever makes you happy I suppose, I don't kink shame.

I post every weekend. And when some of you get the silly posts out because we win the odd match I tell you not to get carried away.

This team, manager and owners HAVE TO GO.

And now it’s 4-1, fuck this don’t know why I waste my afternoons on this shut

Another 4 conceded. Well there will have to be a miraculous change of defending style if anyone believes we'll be in with a shout of top 6 next season.

Defensively we need a whole makeover. Hopefully we keep Christie, cabango and naughtin. The rest not up to it and need to be removed.

Have you noticed how we completely lose control of games after half time when we are under pressure? First half we often manage it, but completely fall off the pace in the second. Not sure whether it's tactical or conditioning

karnataka said:
A4Jack said:
So... Eight goals conceded against Forest in two games so far.

Eight against Fulham

Seven against Bournemouth. 23 in six games!!!

And 7 against Reading ffs!

Six against Stoke too

Going for a lie down

If MK Dons don’t come up we need to go all out for Darling for the defence

If we strengthen with 2-3 good defenders over the summer and keep most of the rest of the team together, we could have a top 6 team next year .

Roger said:
JackSomething said:
Only posts when we're losing, like clockwork. Whatever makes you happy I suppose, I don't kink shame.

I post every weekend. And when some of you get the silly posts out because we win the odd match I tell you not to get carried away.

And now it’s 4-1, f**k this don’t know why I waste my afternoons on this shut

I suggest you take up bowls of an afternoon fella, football is all about ups and downs, if you find it hard to take the downs, if it spoils your weekend, football ain't for you kid... peace out 🙏

Roger said:
JackSomething said:

And now it’s 4-1, f**k this don’t know why I waste my afternoons on this shut

Oh shit up FFS.

Anyway, what's been up with Paterson has been injured or been sulking again??

airedale said:
One Samuel Surridge, there’s only one Samuel Surridge.

Still, on the positive side, teams do sometimes come back after being 4 - 1 down.

Surridge has come to realise that you can score goals when you stay on your fvcking feet.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back