• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Nottingham Forest v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Nottingham Forest?

• Forest Win

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look, we have our moments. Some of the stuff we play under Russell is superb to watch. It’s just a tiny, tiny percentage. The suicide football at the back almost negates it.

I’m still wavering in the hope that a miracle happens and we click. Not confident though.

It is what it is, but we can’t win from 4-1 up let alone 4-1 down, so I think those attacking the criticism need to take a step back a bit.

MrSwerve said:
Look, we have our moments. Some of the stuff we play under Russell is superb to watch. It’s just a tiny, tiny percentage. The suicide football at the back almost negates it.

I’m still wavering in the hope that a miracle happens and we click. Not confident though.

It is what it is, but we can’t win from 4-1 up let alone 4-1 down, so I think those attacking the criticism need to take a step back a bit.
I wish I could share your delusion.

Roger said:
MrSwerve said:

I wish I could share your delusion.

Maybe if you learned to read?

How much pocket money do you think Cooper gives little Russel a week? Being his daddy and all.

On the plus point we have had 70% possession - worth a point surely 😂

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back