• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Preston North End vs Swansea City Match Thread

Bidwell seems to have had a very decent game from commentary on Radio Wales.
The only time I heard Scott Sinclair's name mentioned was when he was subbed.

We should let the midfielders play as a flat 3 and drop Wayne/Ayew behind the striker.
Too much of a gap between midfield and the forwards to counter.

Not a great game but an away win to start the season, 3-0 loss predictions ffs. :lol:

dickythorpe said:
Bidwell seems to have had a very decent game from commentary on Radio Wales.
The only time I heard Scott Sinclair's name mentioned was when he was subbed.

He did indeed. Very well suited to a 352 and adds something when going forward.

Geoff thom said:
Not able to watch what is smith like today ?

Really good second half! All the dirty work, Grimes was class aswell

Submit your player ratings

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/2020/09/12/preston-v-swansea-player-ratings/

Well done boys - good result that. I hadn't seen the new signings, so pleasantly surprised by how that went. Although I'm not a fan of sitting on a 1-0 lead. I was expecting a lot more from Preston.

Three points away from home at a team that I would expect to be close to us come the end of the season. Them up the road also lost which just adds to the euphoria. The pressing matters off of the pitch remain the need to find us a striker.

Outstanding result
Only negatives after going a goal up we spent almost all of the rest of the game defending.

Badlands said:
Outstanding result
Only negatives after going a goal up we spent almost all of the rest of the game defending.

I was just going to say...'goal behind'??? :D

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Although I'm not a fan of sitting on a 1-0 lead.

We haven't had many managers in recent years that don't do it. It's frustrating as hell.

Great win. We’re not going to concede many with a back three of Rodon, Cabango and Guehi. If we manage to bring in a goalscorer it could be a very good season.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back