• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
I did not show, I did not inform them.. I will take my chances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Y4DbcJmeg&list=RDIRvGZffXhfk&index=4

Fireboy said:
Whatever.

Excuse me, what is your point? I have just said I have declined the vaccine, and you say whatever, does that mean you are are going to have it? or not? Talk to me fb

On the very unlikely chance you are not just fishing for bites, why would you not inform them you weren't going to attend your appointment?

Now someone else who does want the vaccine is going to have to wait longer because you couldn't be bothered to make a quick phone call.

JackSomething said:
On the very unlikely chance you are not just fishing for bites, why would you not inform them you weren't going to attend your appointment?

Now someone else who does want the vaccine is going to have to wait longer because you couldn't be bothered to make a quick phone call.

I'm not fishing for bites at all, this is where I am at, they could have jabbed somebody else, when I did no show! And no, they will not wait longer, why would they, I just missed an appointment, it should not affect the people that want to have it.

Oww sorry for speaking what is going on,.

I am done, too be criticized for just doing what |I want to do is just wrong.

jack123 said:

Snowflake

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Snowflake

Ha Ha I have a funny feeling, all I have said will come true, it's going to be an absolute shitstorm in the summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq-3ZrjNDpg

exiledclaseboy said:
Troll. Stupid troll at that.

I think you meant Racist troll. Stupid racist troll at that.
Though being the stupid lefty prick that you are you were probably too nice to say it.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Troll. Stupid troll at that.

I think you meant Racist troll. Stupid racist troll at that.
Though being the stupid lefty prick that you are you were probably too nice to say it.

I'm not racist at all,

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back