• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

jack123 said:
MajorR said:
Not wishing to disrespect of the people who’ve lost their lives or their families, but a mortality rate of 7 out of 18 million is very low and far lower than the number who would have died through covid. A lot of the people who were prioritised for the vaccine were the older generation and those with health condition who were potentially at much high risk of dying. The vaccine seems to be a much safer option.

Of course, it's a delicate subject, from people who have lost loved ones, to the ones who have not been anywhere due to shielding, I really feel for you.

But I don't believe a word the BBC says.

But you believe some twàt on Twitter saying that 337 deaths for every 100k vaccinated :lol: :lol:

jack123 said:
MajorR said:
Not wishing to disrespect of the people who’ve lost their lives or their families, but a mortality rate of 7 out of 18 million is very low and far lower than the number who would have died through covid. A lot of the people who were prioritised for the vaccine were the older generation and those with health condition who were potentially at much high risk of dying. The vaccine seems to be a much safer option.

Of course, it's a delicate subject, from people who have lost loved ones, to the ones who have not been anywhere due to shielding, I really feel for you.

Then read it on one of the other sites like Sky.

You won’t believe the BBC which is a world renowned and respected broadcaster and but you’ll refer to somebody on twitter. For what it’s worth, you can find similar articles in the various other media sources. Why not do a bit of background reading before posting guff on line?

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:
No one is being coerced! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't be so silly, it's blatant full on coercion, take the vax or you won't be allowed in pubs or other venues.

That’s not coercion, unless you’re compelled to enter pubs for some reason? 😁

Of course it is.

I'm not talking about myself, I'm not compelled to enter pubs but I wouldn't mind..

Toxic masculinity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc26Q3CW95Q

MajorR said:
jack123 said:

You won’t believe the BBC which is a world renowned and respected broadcaster and but you’ll refer to somebody on twitter. For what it’s worth, you can find similar articles in the various other media sources. Why not do a bit of background reading before posting guff on line?

What guff have I posted? Are you saying unless it's on bbc or sky any media outlet is not credible?

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

But you believe some twàt on Twitter saying that 337 deaths for every 100k vaccinated :lol: :lol:

Too right, and if I manage to get a link to what I saw, I will post the link, it was not someone saying that figure without a link to the article.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

Too right, and if I manage to get a link to what I saw, I will post the link, it was not someone saying that figure without a link to the article.

I wouldn't bother mate, it's a total load of bolloxs and by posting it on here would only make you look even more foolish.

jack123 said:
MajorR said:

What guff have I posted? Are you saying unless it's on bbc or sky any media outlet is not credible?

F*cking moron.

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

I wouldn't bother mate, it's a total load of bolloxs and by posting it on here would only make you look even more foolish.

Well if by posting credible evidence will make me look foolish, then so be it!

You can carry on believing the bbc and sky bullshit, I choose not too. I hope that helps you in your decision making before discounting another's opinion as foolish.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

You can carry on believing the bbc and sky bullshit, I choose not too. I hope that helps you in your decision making before discounting another's opinion as foolish.

Oh go on then, post the tweet...
You never know, I might change my opinion on you 👍

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

If i can find it, I will. And BTW I care little for your opinion of me, or anyone else for that matter, and I doubt it very much if you care of mine to you.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

If i can find it, I will. And BTW I care little for your opinion of me, or anyone else for that matter, and I doubt it very much if you care of mine to you.

Fair enough 👌
Yea go find that tweet then, some may say you've made that ridiculous figure up just to try and justify you argument otherwise 🤔

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Fair enough 👌
Yea go find that tweet then, some may say you've made that ridiculous figure up just to try and justify you argument otherwise 🤔

If i can, I will, I saw the tweet I have not made it up, if I was to lie, I would have gone a bit higher than 377 per 100k

:lol:
jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Fair enough 👌

If i can, I will, I saw the tweet I have not made it up, if I was to lie, I would have gone a bit higher than 377 per 100k

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back