• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
No one is being coerced but anyone who refuses to have thevaccine is likely to have to accept that their options may be limited for a while. Choices have consequences.

No one is being coerced! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't be so silly, it's blatant full on coercion, take the vax or you won't be allowed in pubs or other venues.

Nope. Make your choice but accept that choice may have consequences.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Don't be so silly, it's blatant full on coercion, take the vax or you won't be allowed in pubs or other venues.

Nope. Make your choice but accept that choice may have consequences.

You are being deliberately obtuse.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
No one is being coerced but anyone who refuses to have thevaccine is likely to have to accept that their options may be limited for a while. Choices have consequences.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything mate, the choice is either get vaccinated and be allowed to mix within social distancing regulations, or don't get vaccinated and be restricted to where you can go in public until further notice.
Even a fool can see it's for the greater good of the vast majority of the population at this moment in time.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
You are being deliberately obtuse.

In what way?

By completely ignoring what I have said, the vax passport is blatant coercion to make someone take the vaccine, but you say ah well it's about choices and consequences.

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Nobody is forcing you to do anything mate, the choice is either get vaccinated and be allowed to mix within social distancing regulations, or don't get vaccinated and be restricted to where you can go in public until further notice.
Even a fool can see it's for the greater good of the vast majority of the population at this moment in time.

We will see, it's early days yet, but the point stands to try and implement a vaccine passport for everybody is downright wrong.

I would hazard a guess, that the chances of someone under the age of 40, are taking more of a risk having the vaccine, than from catching covid.

I saw some figures earlier, at the moment it's 377 deaths per 100k of vaccinations.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

We will see, it's early days yet, but the point stands to try and implement a vaccine passport for everybody is downright wrong.

I would hazard a guess, that the chances of someone under the age of 40, are taking more of a risk having the vaccine, than from catching covid.

I saw some figures earlier, at the moment it's 377 deaths per 100k of vaccinations.

Try 7 deaths out of 18 million.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-56620646

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
In what way?

By completely ignoring what I have said, the vax passport is blatant coercion to make someone take the vaccine, but you say ah well it's about choices and consequences.

Well it is. You have the choice not to take the vaccine. A choice I fully support. No one should be forced. But that choice may well have consequences. If it does, you and others will have to accept the consequences of the choice you make.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

Where did you find that nonsensical figure?

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Where did you find that nonsensical figure?

I just know you are going to laugh, but Twitter.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
I just know you are going to laugh, but Twitter.

Got a link to that tweet?

It was a few days ago, I'm looking for it now, although I'm sure it was a like from someone I follow.

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Not wishing to disrespect of the people who’ve lost their lives or their families, but a mortality rate of 7 out of 18 million is very low and far lower than the number who would have died through covid. A lot of the people who were prioritised for the vaccine were the older generation and those with health condition who were potentially at much high risk of dying. The vaccine seems to be a much safer option.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

That’s not coercion, unless you’re compelled to enter pubs for some reason? 😁

MajorR said:
Swanjaxs said:

Not wishing to disrespect of the people who’ve lost their lives or their families, but a mortality rate of 7 out of 18 million is very low and far lower than the number who would have died through covid. A lot of the people who were prioritised for the vaccine were the older generation and those with health condition who were potentially at much high risk of dying. The vaccine seems to be a much safer option.

Of course, it's a delicate subject, from people who have lost loved ones, to the ones who have not been anywhere due to shielding, I really feel for you.

But I don't believe a word the BBC says.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back