• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Preston North End vs Swansea City Match Thread

Cooper is having a mare,no fight in us and defensive unit all over the shop

Only now properly sitting down to the game - can someone summarise please? How are we playing? Are we playing kamikaze stuff? Do we deserve more than 2-1 down?

Soft at the back, Cooper been on the deck twice already, then Bennett for the goal.

They seem to be winning every second ball aswell.

Learning on the job is not an excuse that can be used too often.

Poor first half apart from the goal, non existant mid field and defence been rubbish. Preston look very lively and they are bullying us across the pitch... Need to sort this out 2nd half.

We look a bit like we have a left back, a total rookie that's never played at this level, and a geriatric who has turned to shit since about February in defence.

Oh and the midfield is really helping by not really bothering at all if it comes to any kind of a contest. Plus the oppo seem to have worked out that we are doing the kamikaze shuffle. It'll be a humping if something doesn't change. They are walking through us. Cooper is being left one on one as last man all the time too. What the hell is that about.

Geoff thom said:
JoshTheJack said:
Well done Benda!

The way he's playing so far any debate about him and woodman is over better keeper for me

Woodman would have run back onto his line and let the guy tap it in. We know that, we saw it often enough.

Jake needs to pull his finger out he was at fault for both goals.
Too weak for the first goal to let himself get turned and then nowhere near his left back position for the second goal.

I think we've looked OK in possession without creating much except for a tidy goal. Defence looks completely disjointed though. Bennett not inspiring confidence. Manning struggling. Cooper's been caught out a couple of times. We're not coping with crosses into the box. Both of their goals came from crosses from their left hand side. Bidwell got undone for their first. Bennett ended up on the floor - don't know why, but he shouldn't be - for their second. Grimes has been caught in possession at least 3 times so far (not picking on him or anything).

Paterson has been pretty disappointing this game so far.
A few times we have left the ball to each other woth no one claiming it and PNE pinching it

MrSwerve said:
Anyone watching on SwansTV? It's generally working ok for me this week but I'm getting 'content unavailable' pop up every now and again and have to refresh the stream...

I bought a pass and it won't allow me access.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back