• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Preston North End vs Swansea City Match Thread

I liked Woodman, but I'm not going to be too critical of Benda at the moment as we know that Russell likes playing suicide football at the back.

As I say that...3-1, Benda should have maybe saved that.

I missed the first 25 minutes, but from what I’ve seen we have been absolutely awful.

Silly tackle to make,on a side note Will hughes joined Palace from Watford will they try thier luck with Grimes.Double fuck sake.
I hate games like this before an international break.

monmouth said:
Geoff thom said:
The way he's playing so far any debate about him and woodman is over better keeper for me

Woodman would have run back onto his line and let the guy tap it in. We know that, we saw it often enough.

Woodman would have probably stopped that one mind...

MrSwerve said:
I liked Woodman, but I'm not going to be too critical of Benda at the moment as we know that Russell likes playing suicide football at the back.

As I say that...3-1, Benda should have maybe saved that.

I admire your posts and the way you stick up for players.

Yes he shouldn't have done it ,yes poor for free kick but back 3 are awful in the first place

I tell you what, there's some contenders out there for worst player on the pitch, but Bidwell is strolling to the title by several lengths.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back