• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Preston North End vs Swansea City Match Thread

Feck, we look total shite. Poor team selection. Cullen out of his depth and yet we leave a man who scored a hat trick on the bench. Piroe without any service.

Changes needed now we have lost our whole shape and game plan

The problem at the moment is Martin is trying to play passing football with a team suited to Steve Cooper’s style it is going to take time and there are going to be mistakes. Martin also needs a couple of players to help transition to his style which I don’t think he is going to get….

RWPower10 said:
The problem at the moment is Martin is trying to play passing football with a team suited to Steve Cooper’s style it is going to take time and there are going to be mistakes. Martin also needs a couple of players to help transition to his style which I don’t think he is going to get….

We haven't the players to play to the style Martin wants

We are as weak as piss. Preston are first to every single ball even when our players have a ten yard start. Whenever they just punt it forward and run after it, they get it.

Id be gutted if i was whittaker not getting a look in here

bakajack said:
Id be gutted if i was whittaker not getting a look in here

I'd be gutted if I'd done that round trip journey to see this so far. Only a two goal salvo...actually we may need four by then...to get a ridiculous draw in the last 5 minutes would make it worth it.

The passing game is great if played at pace, and if players hunt the space and run the channels. Don't want to see much more of this rubbish.

So many crosses coming in from their right wing with bidwell nowhere even in sight

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back