• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Coventry City v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Coventry?

• Coventry win

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Swans win

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JonTheJack said:
Can’t believe I’m sat here feeling miffed that we’ve scored. He’ll find a way to justify this now.

That's the thing, isn't it. A 3-1, 4-1, 4-2...etc...scoreline allows him to insert some of his 'the lads tried hard to implement the system, I was proud of the effort...etc...' BS.

MrSwerve said:
I think it will certainly start to have a big effect. We've seen posters on here and on the other site saying how fed up they are, putting other priorities first etc.

It's just not fun anymore. It's not like we're battling away and losing. We sit back and bore us to death even when we win.

Yep, spot on. Couldn't be bothered going today after the Huddersfield game. Had a bet on 3-0 Coventry after the first went in but Goykeres and Piroe to both score has made up for it.

I’ve decided, I’m not going again until he’s gone. It’s bad for me.

Oh, hello. 3-2
This World Cup is amazing……….. oh wait.

Wyndham: Coventry haven't had a sniff this second half 😂😂😂😂😂

What about the 2 goals they scored, you plum! 😂😂😂😂

lidojack said:
I know it's 3-0 and realisticly we have no hope of getting anything from this; but what is the plan at the minute?

We have 3 centre halves, Manning, Grimes Fulton and Allen.

I take it back, the 3-3-3-1 formation is the future. Johan Cruyff looking down with a smile on his face.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back