• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Coventry City v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Coventry?

• Coventry win

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Swans win

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DJack said:
I suspect that we are stuck with him.

One thing is for sure, let's hope to f*ck that someone doesn't fall for his BS and extend his contract ffs.

legoman said:
Russell, do us all favour at the post match presser and ignore the game, just tell us why you should stay on, because frankly my cat could do the job better than you

Your cat would be purrrrfect

Grimes barely able to get above walking pace, useless kant. Wouldn't make him captain of a Neath League team

I know it's 3-0 and realisticly we have no hope of getting anything from this; but what is the plan at the minute?

We have 3 centre halves, Manning, Grimes Fulton and Allen.

lidojack said:
I know it's 3-0 and realisticly we have no hope of getting anything from this; but what is the plan at the minute?

We have 3 centre halves, Manning, Grimes Fulton and Allen.

Did Russell ask you to ask that question

At least he can spin how Piroe scored to distract people from the fact we’ve been woeful yet again.

But he'll say we've had 70% possession mun.
Lookout a 3-3 on the cards.

The way Wyndham celebrated that goal. You swear we'd scored a last minute winner.

...on the correct thread...

Woooo, yay, we are saved...

Meh

Can’t believe I’m sat here feeling miffed that we’ve scored. He’ll find a way to justify this now.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back