• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Coventry City v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Coventry?

• Coventry win

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Swans win

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’ve had 73% possession and 2 shots on target. Cov have had 27% and had 7 shots on target. Make of that what you will.

Another huff and puff with no idea. Embarrassing how slow we are in everything

So, these play offs I have been hearing about....... 😂.

With 3 games before the cup it is feasible that we will be in or around the relegation places by then. I fear this will be the case.

A year and a half later and the career defender has made our defence objectively worse in every metric.

I feel that the spike in form really did save RM's job and now that the pressure is off its all completely reverted back to type with slow predictable walking football. He bombed out every player with pace who can attack a man because of his possession obsession.

Honestly we would have looked a completely different prospect with OkoFlex, Whittaker, Ogbeta, Joseph available to give us pace and threat on the wings when instead we are using Ntcham and Paterson as wingers who both have no pace and should be in the middle instead.

With the Jan window right around the corner the club have to make a decision immediately if they want to stick with RM (and lose more and more of the fans who are getting annoyed that we have undone the good work we did in October) or twist with a new manager while having a chance to recall players and get in one maybe two players the new man would want.

Possession 27 vs 73
Goal attempts 11 vs 8
On target 7 vs 2

Joke football.

On the other screen Croatia and Morocco is a storming match.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Youngest squad in the league and they've been brave little lambs

Safely passing the ball around at the back and nobody trying to take anyone on or create anything is about as far away from brave as you can get.

JackFish said:
Safely passing the ball around at the back and nobody trying to take anyone on or create anything is about as far away from brave as you can get.

I was quoting our manager dude ironically. Fact is we are fucking quilts all over the pitch and off it

Resolvenjack said:
So, these play offs I have been hearing about....... 😂.

With 3 games before the cup it is feasible that we will be in or around the relegation places by then. I fear this will be the case.

Cardiff going above us, which they will if he continues with this tripe, might focus a few minds.

monmouth said:
Get him out and get him out now. I don’t care if we win 3-1. I can hardly bear watching it even if it works, which it never has. Our winning run had a different feel, so this is what he really wants. It’s utter dogshit. I know, I say the same every week. Sorry Clasey.

Edit, my stream has frozen. There is a god. Thank you.

No need to apologise to me I’m watching Croatia v Morocco. The thought of watching the Swans was too depressing to contemplate. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back