• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Coventry City v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Coventry?

• Coventry win

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Swans win

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck it, 3rd place play off it is. Fucking dire.

I haven't had any confidence in RM for a long time...when he seemed to have ditched some of his 'process' BS a month or so ago and we had that nice blip of success...I said I would reserve judgement but willing to change my opinion if he continued to learn and improve.

Nah, we're pants. We do NOT have a squad of utterly sh*t players. I just feel that we could do better than we are currently.

Be interesting to see how the season ticket sales go with the price hike and the total anti football on display

Anyone else looking over their shoulders? Because I honestly can't see where our next win is coming from.

Right. Morocco on the telly, us on flash score.

Do one Martin. Get out. Tonight.

We don’t know what we’re doing
We don’t know what we’re doing

A4Jack said:
I mean if you take out the seven wins we earned in eight or nine, we've won one game outside that run all season.

That's pessimistic I admit. But half way through the season and we are 14th as it stands. Where is the progress?

Get him gone

Even if you take that run into account, in 2022 we have played 50 league games before today.
In that time we have won 13 and lost 15.

A win rate of 26% for a side with a fairly decent squad is not a good one, especially when you consider the nature of the performances too.

s-l400.jpgRussell late out of the half time dressing room, just been told the latest score

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Be interesting to see how the season ticket sales go with the price hike and the total anti football on display

I think it will certainly start to have a big effect. We've seen posters on here and on the other site saying how fed up they are, putting other priorities first etc.

It's just not fun anymore. It's not like we're battling away and losing. We sit back and bore us to death even when we win.

bakajack said:
Even if you take that run into account, in 2022 we have played 50 league games before today.
In that time we have won 13 and lost 15.

A win rate of 26% for a side with a fairly decent squad is not a good one, especially when you consider the nature of the performances too.

It's pretty dismal all round.

Oh 3 nil

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back