• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Match Thread

What will the result be against Norwich City?

• Swans win

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Norwich win

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6bjT4ekzNs

There are some crazy people around Swansea bus station.
Jogging for the 33 in my luminous green Swansea coat, I was accosted by a distressed fellow who bellowed at me " You know hes gone?"
" Who? Whos gone" I replied.
" The Swansea manager!" bellowed the fellow.
" Russel Martins gone? Where?" I questioned now quite worried.
" Aberdeen"

I turned and saw my bus pulling out. I have to admit the first thing I did when I got home was check the BBC website to see if Russ had indeed left us for Aberdeen.

Captain_Sham said:
There are some crazy people around Swansea bus station.
Jogging for the 33 in my luminous green Swansea coat, I was accosted by a distressed fellow who bellowed at me " You know hes gone?"
" Who? Whos gone" I replied.
" The Swansea manager!" bellowed the fellow.
" Russel Martins gone? Where?" I questioned now quite worried.
" Aberdeen"

I turned and saw my bus pulling out. I have to admit the first thing I did when I got home was check the BBC website to see if Russ had indeed left us for Aberdeen.

:lol: what a city!

Grimesitch of Swansea Bay is such the Modritch of the Adriatic:
- calm, collected, classy captain and leader of men
- technically supreme, heads-up visionary, always tries to get on the front foot
- commands and controls the middle
- every manager's first pick and player of the year, year after year
- fit as a butcher's dog

Let's hope Grimesitch leads us to a resounding slavic-esque win. And Delia falls for Martin's schmooze and swoops him up and away to the Fens......pronto'ish............

Let's be honest, we'll happily take a point, we're not making the play offs, only the idiots think we have a hope, I'm looking at the relegation places, 8 points away from us, hopefully we'll still be 8 points away by the FA Cup game

Jack2jack said:
Must remember to lower my expectations for this one.🥴

After the last 3 Welsh games? I can’t see it being any worse than that 😂

The world cup felt like watching reserves playing a pre season friendly

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1601577484809605120?s=61&t=ztiiLylxi-D74fRIXciIrQ

monmouth said:
Where is Obafemi?

Apparently muscle issue and not sprinting freely.
Surprised Cundle starts ahead of Cooper, I thought that Cundle has been pretty poor the last few games.

Paterson was pretty sharp in the friendlies last week, hopefully he carries that into a game and restores the PatoPiroe partnership

Which "dark markets" are working for this game? Albania and Cyprus no good

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back