• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Match Thread

What will the result be against Norwich City?

• Swans win

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Norwich win

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jak365 said:

Grimesitch of Swansea Bay is such the Modritch of the Adriatic:
- calm, collected, classy captain and leader of men
- technically supreme, heads-up visionary, always tries to get on the front foot
- commands and controls the middle
- every manager's first pick and player of the year, year after year
- fit as a butcher's dog

Let's hope Grimesitch leads us to a resounding slavic-esque win. And Delia falls for Martin's schmooze and swoops him up and away to the Fens......pronto'ish............
I assume you've been drinking, no other rational explanation for that post

I think I might just combust today. Beaudiere is utter shit, and he seems to be our prime receiver as playmaker.

Edit, funny enough I still fancy us to win somehow, but my blood pressure is still going to be off the scale the way we play. Martinho really isn’t good for me.

PSumbler said:
While I am here how bad is the SwansTV coverage as usual - they cannot even manage to get proper crowd noise its pathetic

The video looks great, but I’ve got the Audio on the telly as I’m also watching the Moroccan game. My Mrs is watching/listening to the Swans commentary on her cans. I’ll ask her when I can and report back.

airedale said:
The video looks great, but I’ve got the Audio on the telly as I’m also watching the Moroccan game. My Mrs is watching/listening to the Swans commentary on her cans. I’ll ask her when I can and report back.

She says the commentary is great. Then she says ‘I love Lee Trundle 💕

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back