• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Preston win

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manning will probably be back in, but I don't think Oko-Flex will get a start away from home just yet. Might be useful for home games when we're expecting the opposition to just sit in, but Martin like his wingbacks to be able to defend too, even if they do mostly play very far up the pitch.

Great memories of going to Preston.. 1981 and Leighton James and last time I went the wonder Bodde goal. I would take a 0-1 of any kind tonight

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1587516069694119936?s=61&t=PPlrbCN-PpiqanT_GM-_7A

Honestly Martin's obsession with playing a sub-par centre back at wing back is infuriating.

lidojack said:
Honestly Martin's obsession with playing a sub-par centre back at wing back is infuriating.

This was my first thought.
Lati tries hard but creatively he offers absolutely nothing in the attacking third which is part of the reason why you operate wingbacks (or so I was always led to believe).

Couldn't argue much with the rest of the lineup, but why Lati is starting and Oko-Flex is still kicking his heels on the bench after looking pretty damned electric on Saturday is a fucking mystery.

Latibeaudierre gives people palpitations FFS.. and Ntcham as a starter just doesn't work, Obafemi on the bench is a weird one an all, who's going to press? Piroe and Ntcham?.. he's defaulting to Naughton at the back to make pointless risky passes.. he's been poor all season.. I'm not optimistic as you can tell

I don't really like the look of that much. I guess we can change it with Oli, Oka and Oba. Don't want to coceding soft stuff. Maybe Ntcham can start playing before half time for once.

I'll stick with 3-1 Swans but with a lot less conviction.

Naughton and Cabango really need to step up tonight no glaring errors in possession

Not feeling very confident after seeing the line up, but at least we have plenty of options on the bench to change things. Just hope we're not two or three down by the time Martin brings on the cavalry.
Ollie Cooper has been a key guy for us in recent weeks, surely he's fit enough to play two games in four days?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back