• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Cardiff City v Swansea City Match Thread | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We really are just any other team now. Percentage football down the channel with some long ball on the side. That ain't sustainable long term. Hope Duff has more ideas than this in the book

Awful from us, totally disjointed, they've played the slightly better football and should be one up if not for a great save from Carl. I'm losing patience with duff now, he needs to sort it out.

Our defence looks a lot better. No change otherwise. Midfield is MIA

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Awful from us, totally disjointed, they've played the slightly better football and should be one up if not for a great save from Carl. I'm losing patience with duff now, he needs to sort it out.
I'm
Not duffs greatest fan but it hasn't been that bad. You can tell we are very low on confidence. If the ball sticks to Jamal and Yates we win this

Pegojack said:
Lowe is a waste of space so far. Would prefer Cullen. Hope he makes the change BEFORE we go one down.

People wetting themselves when he returned but forgot how average he was before he left last time. Done fuck all this game so far

NWJack said:
Our defence looks a lot better. No change otherwise. Midfield is MIA

Yes it does. Maybe he's sorting this out before the rest

What a fabulous advert for championship football 🤣🤣

Cardiff aren't worse than us at all. We are at their level now, and they've looked more likely to score than us. To be fair, I'd be more likely to score with Taylor Swift than us tonight playing like this. It's gash, but we really need at least a draw here.

Think we're playing not to lose at the moment. Probably understandable with current confidence & ability levels

eteb said:
Thought tymon has done well too. He'll be good when up to speed

In fairness he hasn't seen much of the ball, came more into it towards the end of the half.

eteb said:
I'm
Not duffs greatest fan but it hasn't been that bad. You can tell we are very low on confidence. If the ball sticks to Jamal and Yates we win this

It hasn't been great, we look jaded already, little urgency

Allergic2Hoof said:
We really are just any other team now. Percentage football down the channel with some long ball on the side. That ain't sustainable long term. Hope Duff has more ideas than this in the book

We've recruited hard-working percentage footballers in Lowe, Yates, Tymon and Pedersen. If he's got other ideas then we're not positioned to implement them. We look as crafty as the average National League side at the moment. As soon as a midfielder does find space for a forward pass one of the donkeys just taps it straight back to them without looking.

Grim game. They've shown a bit of quality here and there but we both look poor for the division.

eteb said:
I'm

Neither can do that though. They just don't have it. Yates is as weak as piss and Lowe has the control of a concrete block. Not their game.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back