• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

Professor said:
Cardiffjack said:
Absolute nonsense. There are many scientists and doctors who believe the government’s narrative is incorrect.

How many people have actually died from the virus as opposed to having the virus when they have died from something else. And those who have died within 28 days of contracting the virus ?

Also shouldn’t we close down the economy every winter to save many of the 10,000 who die from seasonal flu.

Improve the health of people, is what the emphasis should be on.

Not those who work on infection you massive bell. And certainly no one who actually works on coronaviruses. BS on Facebook and Twitter is not where science is at.

And also not on a football forum by the look of it 😂
The health crisis in the western world isn’t COVID, it’s the unhealthy populations we now have, which COVID is shining a light on. You want to reduce deaths from pandemics, cancer, heart disease, type 2 diabetes etc, then simple, people need to take responsibility for their own health. Job done ✅

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:
Not those who work on infection you massive bell. And certainly no one who actually works on coronaviruses. BS on Facebook and Twitter is not where science is at.

And also not on a football forum by the look of it 😂
The health crisis in the western world isn’t COVID, it’s the unhealthy populations we now have, which COVID is shining a light on. You want to reduce deaths from pandemics, cancer, heart disease, type 2 diabetes etc, then simple, people need to take responsibility for their own health. Job done ✅

No. Wrong again. Whilst improvements in health and diet would have certainly reduced the burden, age is by far the greatest risk factor. Add on the vulnerable where disease of the immune system, cancers, pulmonary disease unrelated to lifestyle and we would still be looking at well over 100k deaths. Yes, fewer deaths and improvement to general health is clearly a good thing. One issue (in England) was that PHE became so obsessed with unsuccessful campaigns in lifestyle changes meant they lost sight of the risk of infectious disease. And sadly no matter how healthy you are, there are plenty of infections that will overcome immunity. Malaria and TB kill more every year than COVID around the world. And that’s before thinking about antimicrobial resistance.

Cardiffjack said:
Also shouldn’t we close down the economy every winter to save many of the 10,000 who die from seasonal flu.

I know it's pointless, but I'll try and put this in simple terms.

Let's say you're right that around 10k people die annually from flu. It's been just over a year since the first lockdown. Despite multiple lockdowns and huge precautions taken, 127k people have died from Covid in that time. Can you imagine how many more would have died had we carried on as normal?

Surely even you can see why Covid is far more dangerous than the flu. If you can't accept that you're just proving yourself to be the WUM that most think you are.

JackSomething said:
Cardiffjack said:

Let's say you're right that around 10k people die annually from flu. It's been just over a year since the first lockdown. Despite multiple lockdowns and huge precautions taken, 127k people have died from Covid in that time. Can you imagine how many more would have died had we carried on as normal?

Surely even you can see why Covid is far more dangerous than the flu. If you can't accept that you're just proving yourself to be the WUM that most think you are.

I honestly cannot believe people reply to this prick.

Fireboy said:
JackSomething said:

I’ll second that. It’s absolutely staggering isn’t it?

The problem is leaving idiots like him to spout his nonsense unchallenged leaves those who are concerned with having the vaccine confused and worried by his nonsense, when the Professor and others point out the errors in his arguments it at least allows others to make up their own minds with facts not nonsense.

Pacemaker said:
The problem is leaving idiots like him to spout his nonsense unchallenged leaves those who are concerned with having the vaccine confused and worried by his nonsense, when the Professor and others point out the errors in his arguments it at least allows others to make up their own minds with facts not nonsense.

I doubt there’s anyone on here that listens to the clown L.

Darran said:
Pacemaker said:

I doubt there’s anyone on here that listens to the clown L.

More sense on here. At least until Jack123 comes ion at the weekend.🍺🥃🍸🥂🍹🍻🍷

Fireboy said:
JackSomething said:

It's entertaining on occasion. He's a WUM, but the good ones are able to shift their arguments in response to others, Dimi would be a good example of a top-tier WUM. The really poor ones are like Dwight, they post something controversial and then run away. DGT is in between, he will respond, but he ignores the parts of replies that show he's wrong, so he gets boring pretty quickly.

Besides, it's international time, so it's pretty quiet.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/coronavirus-wales-vaccinations-no-shows-20291879

Fireboy said:
JackSomething said:

He's the only poster I've got on ignore. Some WUMs are amusing (like Jack123 and his "slightly intelligent" comment) but this guy has no redeeming features whatsoever.

I know people who are younger than me have had an invite in recent days. Still nothing here though. 🤦‍♂️

Darran said:
Fireboy said:

Yep, probably the thickest arsehole ever to post on here, and that’s one hell of an achievement.

monmouth said:
Darran said:

Yep, probably the thickest arsehole ever to post on here, and that’s one hell of an achievement.

In a world in which Darran Prosser exists.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back