• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

Very good friend of mine had covid pretty bad couple of months back( tho wasn't hospitalized) had his jab yesterday and is today said to be ' dying on his arse' with the reaction.

Londonlisa2001 said:
PSumbler said:
Got my letter for my jab yesterday. Cannot wait for it.

Letter did say at the bottom "You must make every effort to go to your appointment but if you cannot, please let us know as soon as possible by calling 01639 ******, anytime between 9am and 5pm (available Monday to Saturday), to rearrange. This will mean we can give your appointment to someone else and save NHS resources"

Quite simple really.

I’m looking forward to going to games with the thickest of our supporters being locked out to be honest. It will be a more pleasurable experience, particularly away games.

Coercive bollocks, they have no right to enforce a vaccine! Hello Nuremberg

jack123 said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
I’m looking forward to going to games with the thickest of our supporters being locked out to be honest. It will be a more pleasurable experience, particularly away games.

Who’s enforcing it?

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

Who’s enforcing it?

Indeed. No one forces you to drive, but if you want to, you need to pass a test and get a licence. Can't remember anyone calling DVLA staff Nazis because of that, but sure ECB would know more... ;)

JackSomething said:
Itchysphincter said:
Who’s enforcing it?

Indeed. No one forces you to drive, but if you want to, you need to pass a test and get a licence. Can't remember anyone calling DVLA staff Nazis because of that, but sure ECB would know more... ;)

Been called worse than that this past few months mate. :D

exiledclaseboy said:
JackSomething said:

Yeah? But have you ever been banned from a football forum?

exiledclaseboy said:
JackSomething said:

Quite right too.

JackSomething said:
Itchysphincter said:
Who’s enforcing it?

That was not the point, to suggest the youngsters have to take a vaccine from an illness that in general, does not affect them is madness.

The mere suggestion of a passport, is enough to make some kids feel compelled to take it, when they really didn't want to.

jack123 said:
JackSomething said:

That was not the point, to suggest the youngsters have to take a vaccine from an illness that in general, does not affect them is madness.

The mere suggestion of a passport, is enough to make some kids feel compelled to take it, when they really didn't want to.

It affects others though which is why it’s needed. I realise that concept is alien to you.

jack123 said:
JackSomething said:

So all of a sudden now the talk is of a passport you were wishing that you had taken that appointment that you selfishly let to go to waste after all?

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:

So all of a sudden now the talk is of a passport you were wishing that you had taken that appointment that you selfishly let to go to waste after all?

And he's not the only one, most of the thousand or so no shows last week in the Swansea Bay area will be clamouring to get a jab once the penny drops that thier social life is going to be severely restricted.

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:

I don't know what give you that idea Phil, I have no plans to have the vaccine for the foreseeable future. The only point I was making is to try and coerce anyone into doing something they may not wish to do, is downright wrong.

jack123 said:
PSumbler said:

I don't know what give you that idea Phil, I have no plans to have the vaccine for the foreseeable future. The only point I was making is to try and coerce anyone into doing something they may not wish to do, is downright wrong.

No one is being coerced but anyone who refuses to have thevaccine is likely to have to accept that their options may be limited for a while. Choices have consequences.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

No one is being coerced but anyone who refuses to have thevaccine is likely to have to accept that their options may be limited for a while. Choices have consequences.

No one is being coerced! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't be so silly, it's blatant full on coercion, take the vax or you won't be allowed in pubs or other venues.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back