• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

monmouth said:
Darran said:
I’ll second that. It’s absolutely staggering isn’t it?

Yep, probably the thickest arsehole ever to post on here, and that’s one hell of an achievement.

And just think, you wanted to meet up with me in a pub in Monmouth 😂 That in itself is an extremely thick thing to try and arrange.

JackSomething said:
Cardiffjack said:
Also shouldn’t we close down the economy every winter to save many of the 10,000 who die from seasonal flu.

I know it's pointless, but I'll try and put this in simple terms.

Let's say you're right that around 10k people die annually from flu. It's been just over a year since the first lockdown. Despite multiple lockdowns and huge precautions taken, 127k people have died from Covid in that time. Can you imagine how many more would have died had we carried on as normal?

Surely even you can see why Covid is far more dangerous than the flu. If you can't accept that you're just proving yourself to be the WUM that most think you are.

127,000 have died form Covid ? Nonsense. 127,000 May have died with Covid or had Covid within 28 days of dying.

Cardiffjack said:
monmouth said:
Yep, probably the thickest arsehole ever to post on here, and that’s one hell of an achievement.

And just think, you wanted to meet up with me in a pub in Monmouth 😂 That in itself is an extremely thick thing to try and arrange.

Let me guess, Monny, he refused to turn up.

Cooperman said:
Cardiffjack said:

Why on earth would I want to go and meet some random creepy old guy in a pub. 😂

Cardiffjack said:
JackSomething said:
I know it's pointless, but I'll try and put this in simple terms.

Let's say you're right that around 10k people die annually from flu. It's been just over a year since the first lockdown. Despite multiple lockdowns and huge precautions taken, 127k people have died from Covid in that time. Can you imagine how many more would have died had we carried on as normal?

Surely even you can see why Covid is far more dangerous than the flu. If you can't accept that you're just proving yourself to be the WUM that most think you are.

127,000 have died form Covid ? Nonsense. 127,000 May have died with Covid or had Covid within 28 days of dying.

10,000 die annually from seasonal flu? Nonsense. 10,000 may have died with seasonal flu or had seasonal flu within 28 days of dying.

See, easy isn't it?

Cardiffjack said:
Cooperman said:

You wouldn’t. It would mean six bus journeys and spending half of your giro.

jack123 said:
I did not show, I did not inform them.. I will take my chances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Y4DbcJmeg&list=RDIRvGZffXhfk&index=4

Why not inform them ?
You want to take your chances, fine, carry one big man, but to deprive someone else who may have great need of the vaccine shows contempt for your fellow human being.
Oh and BTW if you turn down a vaccine INVITATION, at least learn to spell it :oops:

STID2017 said:
jack123 said:
I did not show, I did not inform them.. I will take my chances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Y4DbcJmeg&list=RDIRvGZffXhfk&index=4

Why not inform them ?
You want to take your chances, fine, carry one big man, but to deprive someone else who may have great need of the vaccine shows contempt for your fellow human being.
Oh and BTW if you turn down a vaccine INVITATION, at least learn to spell it :oops:

The invitation spelling was just a typo, I noticed it immediately, but I could not be bothered to delete or edit, quite funny you pointing something about spelling out, and you have done above, I think you meant 'carry on big man, not 'carry ONE big man, but I don't care about that. Plus I am not allowed from editing posts after a certain time frame, so I don't bother even trying.

On the point you made about depriving someone of the vaccine, I don't believe no one was, further to the post somewhere above I think it is?, anyway it's out there somewhere, a spokesperson for Swansea Bay, said no vaccine get's wasted, which after reading that, I was glad.

Although when I first made that post, in all honesty I did not know it would still be used, and like I have said, if I get offered again, I will inform them immediately if I'm not going to show.

:shock:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9428665/Covid-passport-trials-begin-Boris-Johnson-set-unveil-test-scheme-venues-Monday.html

jack123 said:
:shock:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9428665/Covid-passport-trials-begin-Boris-Johnson-set-unveil-test-scheme-venues-Monday.html

Interesting, what I am certain about is that proof of vaccination will be required before foreign travel will be allowed.
So, crack on and and refuse to be vaccinated, its the individuals choice, but you won't be leaving the United Kingdom anytime soon 👍

Cooperman said:
Cardiffjack said:

You wouldn’t. It would mean six bus journeys and spending half of your giro.

That’s very witty for someone who comes across as probably the most boring person on this forum 😁

Got my letter for my jab yesterday. Cannot wait for it.

Letter did say at the bottom "You must make every effort to go to your appointment but if you cannot, please let us know as soon as possible by calling 01639 ******, anytime between 9am and 5pm (available Monday to Saturday), to rearrange. This will mean we can give your appointment to someone else and save NHS resources"

Quite simple really.

PSumbler said:

Letter did say at the bottom "You must make every effort to go to your appointment but if you cannot, please let us know as soon as possible by calling 01639 ******, anytime between 9am and 5pm (available Monday to Saturday), to rearrange. This will mean we can give your appointment to someone else and save NHS resources"

Quite simple really.
Does what it says on the tin
Simple

PSumbler said:

Quite simple really.

I’m looking forward to going to games with the thickest of our supporters being locked out to be honest. It will be a more pleasurable experience, particularly away games.

Londonlisa2001 said:
PSumbler said:

Quite simple really.

I’m looking forward to going to games with the thickest of our supporters being locked out to be honest. It will be a more pleasurable experience, particularly away games.

Fans returning to sports events in Wales linked to vaccine passport talks

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/fans-returning-sports-events-wales-20312114#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back