• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Preston North End vs Swansea City Match Thread

Getting pissed on by Preston North End ffs. All over us.

Not sure what we need but we need something

Im waiting until we get all our players fit before passing judgement. There are clearly some players starting that shouldnt be on the pitch. Defeats can be very helpful providing lessons are learned.

dickythorpe said:
bakajack said:
So many crosses coming in from their right wing with bidwell nowhere even in sight

Hopefully he's off

You wish, we took off bennett and fulton for naughton and lowe, players who so far this season have contributed zero goals

RWPower10 said:
The problem at the moment is Martin is trying to play passing football with a team suited to Steve Cooper’s style it is going to take time and there are going to be mistakes. Martin also needs a couple of players to help transition to his style which I don’t think he is going to get….

Put us under any pressure on the ball and we are too slow and lack any ideas to do anything except go backwards. Pressure us when we go backwards and we shit the bed. I'd bite your hand off for 20th right now. Lets hope it gets better. I still think we have to try and do this, if we want any chance of a real future anyway, so just got to suck it up. It's awful to see the team allowing itself to be so bullied .

Captain_Sham said:
Im waiting until we get all our players fit before passing judgement. There are clearly some players starting that shouldnt be on the pitch. Defeats can be very helpful providing lessons are learned.

I agree. The lesson I'm learning is to plan a trip to Tesco on Saturdays at 3. :lol:

Afraid to shoot and take chances combined with a lack of any grace under pressure is killing us right now

swan65split said:
karnataka said:
Not received I'm afraid.

Cant see it either, maybe my fault, ive been side tracked. its an IPTv
Never mind, thanks for trying, only 10 mins left now. Haven't seen a ball kicked this afternoon. :evil:

dickythorpe said:
RWPower10 said:
The problem at the moment is Martin is trying to play passing football with a team suited to Steve Cooper’s style it is going to take time and there are going to be mistakes. Martin also needs a couple of players to help transition to his style which I don’t think he is going to get….

We haven't the players to play to the style Martin wants

From what I know about RM (limited to forums posts from MK Dons and interviews admittedly), he's very stubborn with the way he wants to play and we will continue with passing/possession football.

With this in mind, I think the aim for this season is to stay in the Championship while bringing in as many players that RM wants as possible. The problem is, will the board stick with him if we are in the relegation zone come 2022.

Given time, we could have something special in 2 or 3 years time. We just don't want to drop down too far in the process.

Don’t think it’s our day today.

Never mind, we’ll be better against Ull.

Take Grimes out of this side, then we could be looking at a scrap, may be an over reaction due to how abysmal we have looked today but it has been that poor.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back