• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Championship 2023-2024

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Going to be the toughest we've ever been involved in, that's for sure.

19 / 24 teams have been in the EPL at some point

With no relegated team 'bouncing' back from the EPL, Saints, Leicester and Leeds is as strong a trio of relegated teams as there has been in a long time.

Ipswich and Wednesday will come up from L1 with momentum and I think Plymouth will be dark horses for being towards the top half.

Watford, Norwich, WBA, Sunderland, Middlesbrough will all have ambitions of going up

Rotherham and Cardiff only teams I would put money on fighting down the bottom end.

Where do we fit in? With the likes of Preston, Bristol City, QPR, who are happy to hold themselves in the middle of the table?

https://twitter.com/The92Bible/status/1663224461062029324?t=jgNv2o_qIgujSItf-9sB-w&s=19

All depends how quickly we get ourselves together and who we purchase with the apparent "excess funds" Martin was to be given. I'd love to say playoffs but I think we would have to be content with a mid table transition season while getting the clubs major players pinned down longer term

SwanseaJack said:
All depends how quickly we get ourselves together and who we purchase with the apparent "excess funds" Martin was to be given. I'd love to say playoffs but I think we would have to be contempt with a mid table transition season while getting the clubs major players pinned down longer term

"Contempt" could be correct, even though it's a typo 😂

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back