• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Watford FC Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Watford

• Swans win

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Watford win

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting to see Watford wearing their away strip as their yellow and black would obviously clash with our all white. :D

karnataka said:
Interesting to see Watford wearing their away strip as their yellow and black would obviously clash with our all white. :D

You could tell the teams apart if they were in the same kit to be fair. We're the ones that don't move. :D

Trundle absolutely hates the faffing around at the back and to be fair, calls it out every time he is on SwansTV.

I’m trying to find the game on the red button as advertised but nothing doing. Anyone else?

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m trying to find the game on the red button as advertised but nothing doing. Anyone else?

Yeah, it’s there on Sky

Very cynical foul by Grimes, no need for it at this stage. Plenty of defenders back.

Christ Grimes was desperate to get that yellow card.
Got skinned and pulled back 3 people in 3 minutes.

exiledclaseboy said:
Not for me. Got it on the app.

I believe you can watch the red button games on the Sky Sports website if you log in there - although I've not done it myself.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back