• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Watford FC Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Watford

• Swans win

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Watford win

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Typically I missed this one so I had to settle for the extended highlights. From what observations I had:

Grimes had his best game under RM and had the freedom to play a more attacking game rather than keep possession at all costs.

Cullen was superb and was well worth his goal and assist, always moving and running off the shoulder and now my comment about "His game is all about goals? Since when?" back in the Birmingham thread has aged incredibly poorly :lol:

Piroe also seemed almost like the Piroe of last season, always looking for that half yard to get a shot and incredibly accurate when he did so.

Got to give a shout out to Benda too with that double save at 3-0, it seemed to snuff out the last bit of resistance that Watford had.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back