• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Watford FC Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Watford

• Swans win

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Watford win

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MrSwerve said:
Meh - nearly half time. I'd probably take a draw if I was offered it before kick-off. We've been better and at least we're attacking the goal...I just feel like I've had the life sucked out of me watching the Swans lately. Anyone else feeling a bit...bored?

Nope, not after sitting through Tuesday's game, this is very much better.

Never been a huge fan of Liam Cullen, but he’s been our best player.

As I type that Piroe scores! Come on boys!!!

Get in!

The extra man in midfield allowing us to press higher up the pitch was key there.

:lol: We scored because Watford were pissing around with it at the back.

Without wanting to state the obvious this is the kind of thing that happens when we play more direct and look like we want to score a goal rather than the pointless passing around for the sake of it

PSumbler said:
Without wanting to state the obvious this is the kind of thing that happens when we play more direct and look like we want to score a goal rather than the pointless passing around for the sake of it

You reckon?

PSumbler said:

And we'll probably end up doing it for 6/7 games until Russ feels safe enough to go back to the well again.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back