• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Watford FC Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Watford

• Swans win

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Watford win

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copamundial said:
We haven’t won this game yet, love to see what peoples opinions will be about this perceived new approach if things go t..s up.
Aye, that's fair enough, but most will want to see us giving it a real go from the off, rather than pissin about for 60 minutes and chasing the game in the last 20-30 minutes.Depends what folk want.

If I had a pound for every time I’ve heard that crap I’d buy Messi for the club in the January window, give it a rest please.

It's a bit off-topic, but I hadn't been paying much attention to the table and only just realised how big a gap Burnley and Sheffield United have opened up on the rest. Burnley have gone ahead tonight, so it's really starting to look like everyone else is playing for the playoffs already!

Copamundial said:
We haven’t won this game yet, love to see what peoples opinions will be about this perceived new approach if things go t..s up.

If we lose, we lose, but this is the way I want to see us play.

I’ll back Martin totally if we keep trying to play like this, win or lose. If we did, we’d have won half of the last 8.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back