• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Watford FC Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Watford

• Swans win

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Watford win

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who's prepared to give the big boss man one last chance?

I am

BLAZE said:

I am

If we win this he isn't going anywhere anyway - IMO we would only ever make a change if relegation became a distinct danger

Any of the “ fraud “ merchants prepared to give the manager some credit, we are and have been playing some decent football the difference tonight is we’ve put one of our chances away.

Ringwood Jack said:
We look a better side when we up the tempo and go more direct..
That's what many have been screaming for, who knows it just might work🤔

Good half. Watford haven’t shown anything. Need that 2nd goal though

BLAZE said:

I am

Based on this first 45 minutes, if we can keep playing like that, then yes. If he reverts back to the normal shite we serve up then you may as well start looking for his replacement.

Copamundial said:
Any of the “ fraud “ merchants prepared to give the manager some credit, we are and have been playing some decent football the difference tonight is we’ve put one of our chances away.

I don't think that's the only difference. We started like we were actually awake and that was the first difference.

We’ve seen this before. We go ages without winning using “the process” so, with the manager under pressure we change it up and start actually trying to score goals. Get a few decent results, a bit of a run, the Martin starts to feel less pressure, we revert to “the process” everyone gets bored again and we stop winning etc.

Rinse and repeat.

Genuinely I can’t believe some of the people on here, Rome wasn’t built in a day or indeed in a season and a half, if people can’t see what the managers trying to do then I give up.

Not trying to compare him to Arteta but it wasn’t that long ago that Arsenal fans wanted him gone, patience is the name of the game, we’re a couple of quality signings away from being a very good side.

That’s the first time since Cardiff that we’ve scored first.

exiledclaseboy said:
We’ve seen this before. We go ages without winning using “the process” so, with the manager under pressure we change it up and start actually trying to score goals. Get a few decent results, a bit of a run, the Martin starts to feel less pressure, we revert to “the process” everyone gets bored again and we stop winning etc.

Rinse and repeat.

Indeed.

Still, think of the fistpumperama if we manage to hold out.

We look a good side when the fraud comes away from his default way of playing.

If he can continue with us being direct then we will be OK but give him a few weeks and he will revert back

J_B said:
That’s the first time since Cardiff that we’ve scored first.

That’s the first time since Cardiff that we’ve tried to score first.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back