• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Sheffield United v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Sheffield United

• Sheffield United win

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ringwood Jack said:
If there is a process then Martin's strategy and our squad don't align so something has to give. How many times now have we shipped 3 goals plus in a game ?

We've already shipped more than we did for the whole of last season.

I'm sure if Derby and Reading hadn't had point deductions we would be looking for a mew Manager by now

It only seems like yesterday when people feared that we could lose Martin to Norwich. I fear this could be Martin's last Managers job.

2 at Hull 3 at Stoke ? at Sheffield Utd. Anyone think tactics and formation might be wrong
😠

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Captain_Sham said:
:lol: How much did we spunk on Fisher?

I wonder how many of those who slagged of Woodman will be rethinking now? He was a top keeper for this league.

Benda’s better than both. Hamer probably is too overall. We need a back 4 and a goalkeeper that can command the area.

Ringwood Jack said:
I'm sure if Derby and Reading hadn't had point deductions we would be looking for a mew Manager by now

Relegation and the owners are even further away from getting their money back. They are experienced business men . Who really is making decisions?

All the pre-season warnings about Ntcham were about right weren't they?

PSumbler said:

Looks good when his team is 2 up I was told. So he never will.

PSumbler said:

A player who only plays on his terms, only if the team are on top. Not a player that can dig deep to lift the team

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back