• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Sheffield United v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Sheffield United

• Sheffield United win

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Martin isn't the answer, smiling away in the technical area just before half time doesn’t help, get rid.

It feels like the manager thought, before a ball was kicked, we had zero chance of winning this game, and it has filtered down to the players.

Remember when we had Monk Williams Doris Rangel Britton Tate Pratley all in the same team? All bloody leaders and all had a voice, everyone is too nice in this team.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
this makes Cooper ball look sexy... Careful what you wish for by f**k

I’m starting to pine for good ‘old Coops. Come back. 🤣

monmouth said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
this makes Cooper ball look sexy... Careful what you wish for by f**k

I’m starting to pine for good ‘old Coops. Come back. 🤣

I was quietly thinking the same thing :roll: :lol:

Another pathetic first half away performance & we probably can't afford to sack Martin either -marvellous :cry:

Swanjaxs said:
Martin isn't the answer, smiling away in the technical area just before half time doesn’t help, get rid.

yep that didnt go down too well with me either.

Play a system that gets the best out of your players. Do not write off a season and start talking about next season. Fans pay good money to see a performance, not the same mistakes game after game. Transition can show signs of improvement. We can't.see any

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back