• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Sheffield United v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Sheffield United

• Sheffield United win

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
this makes Cooper ball look sexy... Careful what you wish for by f**k

I’m starting to pine for good ‘old Coops. Come back. 🤣

Oh dear, such the plastic, in so many ways.

Cabango the weakest link - and don't they know it

Was my concern pre match that we are 'picking 'our games. Towel chucked in again, its fckn pathetic. Just watch, there will be a response on Tues v Muff to pull him outa the shit again.
This cant continue, and our fans that have travelled.....after Stoke....why bother ??

He needs an experienced assistant which we don't have. Somebody to tell him the truth.

Arrogant, stubborn, stupid, single minded, I've no idea but whatever the reason imo the end result is not acting in a professional way. It's not all about seeing the end result there is the journey which has to show results.

Magic_Michu said:
No changes 😂

Pointless making personnel changes, unless he changes tactics / formation.

Never mind, won't be long and he'll have his fabled transfer windows that people keep talking about...

Maybe now some of the shouty twps can 'See'. Mugs. Fallen for a chancer. Couldn't make it up.

There's a pattern here...........

3swan said:
Arrogant, stubborn, stupid, single minded, I've no idea but whatever the reason imo the end result is not acting in a professional way. It's not all about seeing the end result there is the journey which has to show results.

I’ve said this umpteen times but the way he was put on a pedestal the minute he walked in the door with virtually nothing on his managerial cv baffled me.

If there is a process then Martin's strategy and our squad don't align so something has to give. How many times now have we shipped 3 goals plus in a game ?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back