• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Sheffield United v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Sheffield United

• Sheffield United win

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A4Jack said:
I'm sure our away record is bottom three for the division.

Absolutely humped

Bottom three for the 92 probably.

I set myself up every week to be entertained and im nearly always left bitterly disappointed with another F*CKIN ABJECT PERFORMANCE

Oh I’m done with this sh*t! I’m not letting it ruin my weekend anymore. I’ll die an earth death if I keep it up.

Swansea93 said:
I gave Russell the benefit of the doubt but this just isn’t working is it, and he’s extremely stubborn to change anything up, very frustrating as we all want it to work, but as others have said it’s the same f*****g script week after week.

I keep hoping it'll be a Norwich transformation like under Farke. But that's a one off. We are so far off it and haven't put in a good ninety minute display since November

Swansea93 said:
If Martin is still here in the summer we need a massive window, miss us using proper wingers mind.

No window, just s door for Martin.

How big a defeat do we need before RM supporters wake up and realise he is not the Messiah.

Martin can't take all the blame here.
The players just don't want it enough

Pfft.

When is he going to get the fact manning is shite and so is latabeaudiere or whatever his name is

Don’t worry about the score line guys we have 62% possession away from home, bossing it.

I don’t really understand why we persist with this 5-3-2 away from home when we get absolutely killed down the sides of the outside centre halves almost every game.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back