• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Sheffield United v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Sheffield United

• Sheffield United win

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JackFish said:
I don’t really understand why we persist with this 5-3-2 away from home when we get absolutely killed down the sides of the outside centre halves almost every game.

It's obvious to everyone except him. Every single time we play away from home, the away comms say the same things. So much space, poor with the ball in attacking positions, looking short of ideas, poor defensively.

Rinse repeat

PSumbler said:
https://twitter.com/swansnews/status/1495062875215470598

Absolutely feel for them fans, travelling all the way there in these conditions to witness this absolute shite, I’ve been away many times this season thinking why don’t I just chuck this money down the crapper.

The amount of times Grimes has delayed and then dribbled a tuck up pass to someone else who has next to no option and then stood there and watched is incredible. He is next level s**thousing it today.

dickythorpe said:
Martin can't take all the blame here.
The players just don't want it enough

Pfft.

Are you serious? He only coaches them, picks the team, decides the tactics (what tactics?), watches as his shit plans fall apart, week in and week out!

Bluenile said:
dickythorpe said:
Martin can't take all the blame here.
The players just don't want it enough

Pfft.

Are you serious? He only coaches them, picks the team, decides the tactics (what tactics?), watches as his s**t plans fall apart, week in and week out!

Deadly.

We're a bit poor really aren't we?

But a bit I mean massively

And by poor I mean shit

Could easily change this up at half time, get Lati off, Manning to LB. 4 at the back, bringing Obafemi on.

But i bet we wont, Martin seems allergic to 4 at the back.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back