• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Bristol City win

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Swans win

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Home TeamBristol CityAway TeamSwansea
Possession
Home28%Away72%
Shots
Home10Away14
Shots on Target
Home4Away3
Corners
Home7Away11
Fouls
Home13Away5

Stats tell one story but nothing at all in the context of the game

Well that was fucking crap. Take a point though considering we were dog shit. Thankfully Manning is back so we should (hopefully) never see Latibeaudiere and Sorinolla at wing backs again.

You could tell from the line up what type of game this would be, it was just a question of whether we'd gift them a goal. Completely flat but showed good resilience to get back a point.

If Latibeaudiere ever plays full back again it'll be a crime against football.

Credit to Martin.. he saw what we all saw first half and made the changes. Better side second half but having Cooper and Ofemeni off the pace limited our chances. Good to see Manning Pato and Oko improving our quality. Hope Wiod isn't injured not sure I could handle 90 mins of Lati at CB at Preston.

2 points dropped for me. Brizzles were fckn rubbish. Yes a point in grand scheme is good...but we know should have won that.
Oko flex has to start now...looks sharp. Thank fck Manning back . If we are to finish top 6, we won't do it playing Lati and Sory.

bakajack said:
Home TeamBristol CityAway TeamSwansea
Possession
Home28%Away72%
Shots
Home10Away14
Shots on Target
Home4Away3
Corners
Home7Away11
Fouls
Home13Away5

Stats tell one story but nothing at all in the context of the game

Too many passes, five times the amount of Bristol City. Need more of the quicker play we saw when we were two down against Reading for example.

We aren't starting games well enough but a point is a reasonable result overall.

bakajack said:
Considering how shocking our performance was overall I will gladly take that point.

It really wasn’t.

I’ll take that, even though with so much of the ball it feels a bit like two points dropped. Being 1-0 down and having no real spark today that will do.

Cabango and Cooper poor today. We have to accept that these are young players. Our back three is very young for those positions, and so they won’t be consistent. That’s just the way it is. Unfortunately Lati and Sori are totally consistent and predictable in their positions. For Lati, it is excusable. It’s not his position and never will be.

sainthelens said:
2 points dropped for me. Brizzles were fckn rubbish. Yes a point in grand scheme is good...but we know should have won that.
Oko flex has to start now...looks sharp. Thank fck Manning back . If we are to finish top 6, we won't do it playing Lati and Sory.

Spot on with that, we just didn't turn up today apart from benda and ntcham. Sloppy all over the pitch.

lidojack said:
You could tell from the line up what type of game this would be, it was just a question of whether we'd gift them a goal. Completely flat but showed good resilience to get back a point.

If Latibeaudiere ever plays full back again it'll be a crime against football.

i agree with you, but needs must innit. We never replaced Connor until we got a half season loan for Christie and then we never replaced him. I'd give Oka-Flex a ru, but I'm not sure what he'd be like defensively.

FelindreJack said:
Well that was f*****g crap. Take a point though considering we were dog s**t. Thankfully Manning is back so we should (hopefully) never see Latibeaudiere and Sorinolla at wing backs again.

We really weren’t that bad. We lacked zip, and some spark, but we played ok overall. We’re not Man City.

sainthelens said:

Based on the last performances against Preston I want to see:

----------------------------- Benda --------------------------------
-----Darling ------------ Naughton ------ Wood ----------------
Oko-Flex ---------------------------------------------- Manning
----------------- Grimes ------------- Fulton --------------------
----------------- Ntcham ------------ Cooper -------------------
----------------------------- Piroe ---------------------------------

After those 3 games out I expect Piroe to be sharp and hungry after letting the team down.

Didnt see the first half,saw the second, thought we were decent to be fair. Fair draw at the end. COYS.🙂👍

LeonWasTheDog's said:
i agree with you, but needs must innit. We never replaced Connor until we got a half season loan for Christie and then we never replaced him. I'd give Oka-Flex a ru, but I'm not sure what he'd be like defensively.

It's a damning indictment of Finn Stevens mind.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back