• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Preston win

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nocountryforoldjack said:
I just don't get this team at all.. Win six in a row then we start playing like this. Baffling

I think that's the reason why we will always be on the fringes of the playoff race, because we've always got ones of these performances in us. You can't imagine a team like Burnley even being allowed to play as lethargically as this.

It's amazing how bringing on genuine width and pace makes us look 10 times better.

Oko has changed the game again.
Funny that having a pacy tricky winger can do it.

karnataka said:
I think that's the reason why we will always be on the fringes of the playoff race, because we've always got ones of these performances in us. You can't imagine a team like Burnley even being allowed to play as lethargically as this.

More than one

If cabango play's in the world cup it'll be a crime against humanity

He’s not that bad ffs but some people seem to see him as Franz Beckenbauer and that’s complete bollox.
Massively overrated

Darran said:
He’s not that bad ffs but some people seem to see him as Franz Beckenbauer and that’s complete bollox.
Massively overrated

You are either pissed or you ain't watching the game tonight. Complete gash

You are either pissed or you ain't watching the game tonight. Complete gash

I think Dar means in general not tonight.

Dar doesn't post pissed on here, his servants won't allow it

Some people will be happy with that Grimes booking. 😂. Even less quality to get on the pitch against Wigan.

Guess on Saturday we will see a Swans side without Grimes and how it functions.

Not sure we will score in three games tonight

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back