• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Preston win

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captain_Sham said:
No replay on red button. Probably just as well. I cant believe the defending on the goal.

It is definitely for the best you didn't see it a second time

Unfortunately now seen it 3 times :evil:

When we score you'll all be singing their praises, fuk me fickle lot all of a sudden were shite and sack the manager you lot need to get a grip

Wouldn't want to be in the trenches with you lot

Epaul said:
When we score you'll all be singing their praises, fuk me fickle lot all of a sudden were shite and sack the manager you lot need to get a grip

:lol: Think in fairness its just people pointing out how poor our defending has been tonight so far

We're a Jekyll and Hyde team in a Jekyll and Hyde league. The Championship is nuts and I'm happy with us in it.

Captain_Sham said:
Have we scored from a set piece since we hired a set piece coach?

I suspect that his job description mentioned defending, not scoring from!

bakajack said:
Is Cundle even on the pitch?
The lack of energy we normally get from Oli is clear to see.
As is a lack of pace and basic ball control.

I didn’t realise Cundle was playing, which says it all. Cooper can feel hard done by to be dropped for this crap.

Epaul said:

Nobody’s said that though. For 38 minutes we were crap. If you’re happy with that you’d need to be insane. Of course we’ll sing their praises if they play properly. Or do you seriously think this is the best we can do.

Epaul said:

I would counter that anyone who isn't losing their shit at the performance so far tonight is the one who needs to get a grip :)

PSumbler said:
:lol: Think in fairness its just people pointing out how poor our defending has been tonight so far

TBH I've only just got in so only seen the comments since they scored :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back