• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Reading FC v Swansea City FC EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Reading?

• Reading win

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neath_Jack said:
Lol @ Sorinola straight back in the side, when Oko-Flex can't buy a start.

Come on Norwich, come get your man.

I don't actually mind Sorinola all that much, but it's pretty ridiculous how obviously Russy has his favourites. Some can't buy a start, others are publically lambasted and/or completely frozen out of proceedings.

Just getting bored of it all. If there was signs of progress you could perhaps overlook a lot of it.

Most of those changes are ones we wanted, the only complaint I think most would have is Sorinola starting instead of Oko-Flex. All in all a positive lineup, still no sign of Obafemi though which is concerning in itself.

bakajack said:
Most of those changes are ones we wanted, the only complaint I think most would have is Sorinola starting instead of Oko-Flex. All in all a positive lineup, still no sign of Obafemi though which is concerning in itself.

Get used to not seeing Oba, he's as good as gone.

Links anyone, I've tried all mine and a few more, no luck.🤷‍♂️TIA

Those asking for links, why don't you just subscribe to an IPTV? Much more reliable than scrabbling around looking for links every game. It's a piece of piss.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back