• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eteb said:
sainthelens said:
Been saying it for few weeks now , we look out on our feet, yet some on here can't see it and hell bent on criticising. The spirit in that squad is immense, they know they ain't playing well, so FFS give the boys a break. We still up there.

therein lies the problem. They have been knackered for weeks but the maanger doesnt fcking rotate the squad. Is whittaker that bad that he cant play for even 10 minutes? IT's nonsensical

Rotating the squad? Jesus wept, he's realised the fringe arnt up to it, the first choice 11 are barely doing it, problem is people like you are looking for click bate. Criticism when should be encouraging. We can all see they are struggling, last thing we all need is butes like you.

Pegojack said:
How are we doing, boys? My friggin data limit has been reached so can't watch it live. Having to rely on this thread and Flash Scores!

I think you were lucky Mike. Just think, if you hadn't reached your data limit, you might have watched all of that game.

How exactly does he "realise the fringe arnt up to it" if he hardly ever plays any of them?

Swansea93 said:
Whittaker has a cameo against Man City scores a goal and then doesn’t get an opportunity again?

Difficult to judge from the outside though isn’t it. How is he in training? I’d defer to Cooper’s inside knowledge on that. Badlands would argue we should presumably be top of the table had it not been for Cooper. Look at the squads that Watford, Brentford, Norwich and Bournemouth have and it’s clear that it’s a bullshit argument.

sainthelens said:
eteb said:
therein lies the problem. They have been knackered for weeks but the maanger doesnt fcking rotate the squad. Is whittaker that bad that he cant play for even 10 minutes? IT's nonsensical

Rotating the squad? Jesus wept, he's realised the fringe arnt up to it, the first choice 11 are barely doing it, problem is people like you are looking for click bate. Criticism when should be encouraging. We can all see they are struggling, last thing we all need is butes like you.

oh shut up :rofl: :rofl: This is the championship - we have a stronger bench that the majority of this division.

out of interest who the hell do you expect to have on our bench? He had morris for 3/4 games and played him for 10mins. Whittaker cost 700k for fuck sake and you're telling me he doesnt deserve 20 minutes?

Dr. Winston said:
How exactly does he "realise the fringe arnt up to it" if he hardly ever plays any of them?

Maybe he sees it in training. Bout time we trusted him, he's got us this far against all odds. I was his biggest critic, but its precarious now, make wholesale changes...lose a couple of games cos we do and it's over. Personally think he's dragging every point he can out of his first choices in the hope itll get us over the line. Yes that's a gamble, but atm its working.

I thought coops said Whittaker and Arriola weren't ready, I know W scored but it weren't a strikers strike, think he shinned it, maybe in training he is a young talent but not better than what is on the pitch, if thats true, he really isn't ready

eteb said:
sainthelens said:

oh shut up :rofl: :rofl: This is the championship - we have a stronger bench that the majority of this division.

out of interest who the hell do you expect to have on our bench? He had morris for 3/4 games and played him for 10mins. Whittaker cost 700k for f**k sake and you're telling me he doesnt deserve 20 minutes?

Cant get into a debate with someone hell bent on criticising. Dont wanna get personal pal, so best leave it .

we need to use the squad. I dont understand what harm playing a kid will do to give ayew/lowe a rest for 20 mins here and there as they are absolutely knackered, t'is all

sainthelens said:
Maybe he sees it in training. Bout time we trusted him, he's got us this far against all odds. I was his biggest critic, but its precarious now, make wholesale changes...lose a couple of games cos we do and it's over. Personally think he's dragging every point he can out of his first choices in the hope itll get us over the line. Yes that's a gamble, but atm its working.

Nobody is asking for wholesale changes. Just sensible use of the squad available to him rather than reverting to the same nine or ten players every week. Asking why Morris barely featured during his time here, why Manning has started less than half a dozen league games (and naturally gets dropped again tonight) or why we're sending on a just back from injury 36 year old instead of a pacy young forward we just spent £700k on is only natural.

and sorry saint, theres something seriously wrong if you cant find anything to criticise about from the dross we've seen fo past 6 games. I saw a quite sad post on facebook earlier - "we've become the kind of team we spent years taking the piss out of". You can play decent football with kids, there's not even an attempt there to play football anymore. Its a hoof into the channel, gain territory and play for a free kick or corner. The buck there lies with cooper.

He has had three transfer windowns, brought in Lowe as a 9 and used ayew there, the no striker argument does not wash with me.

also 700k to spend and he spends it on a young unproven striker with eyes on auto promotion? fckin come off it - there are plenty of strikers around for that amount

eteb said:
and sorry saint, theres something seriously wrong if you cant find anything to criticise about from the dross we've seen fo past 6 games. I saw a quite sad post on facebook earlier - "we've become the kind of team we spent years taking the piss out of". You can play decent football with kids, there's not even an attempt there to play football anymore. Its a hoof into the channel, gain territory and play for a free kick or corner. The buck there lies with cooper.

He has had three transfer windowns, brought in Lowe as a 9 and used ayew there, the no striker argument does not wash with me.

why not, we haven't got any out and out strikers

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back