• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Preston North End vs Swansea City Match Thread

Bidwells shocker of a game summed up by being offside when there was zero reason for it

Seems with Benda we've swapped one lot of errors for another.

Quite simply right now our confidence in this style is super brittle you can see the exact moment when we lose our mojo.

PNE have been hungrier than us too, they scrapped to take the momentum and never let us take it back.

A few players have been absolutely shocking today. Too many undercooked passes and first touches like sledgehammers.

Not a single shot in the second half is the biggest crime.

Shocker. We need an international break. Never said that before.

bakajack said:
Quite simply right now our confidence in this style is super brittle you can see the exact moment when we lose our mojo.

PNE have been hungrier than us too, they scrapped to take the momentum and never let us take it back.

A few players have been absolutely shocking today. Too many undercooked passes and first touches like sledgehammers.

Not a single shot in the second half is the biggest crime.

Once they equalised we were not in that game.

Tbh the lack of attacking intent makes Cooper look like Guardiola. Not one shot at goal in the 2nd half. Piroe feeding off scraps. A few weeks back a mate of mine bet me £5 that Martin would be gone before Xmas, I took the bet and am considering paying him now. I can take tactics not working, but the lack of effort and unwillingness to attack is far too painful to take every week.

Fair play to pne they ripped us apart today but we handed it to them on a plate... Benda was awful today and he really needs to cut that shit out. Also thought Martin got the line up all wrong today, Whittiker got a hatrick mid week yet he never got a sniff let alone start, Cullen played the whole game yet I couldn't see him, totally ineffective today. Midfield totally missing today, far too many back passes instead of driving forward. Martin has lots of work to sort this out.

mrploppy said:
We need a real manager….yes we have players out but a good manager would set out to play to the strengths of the resources available. It has been obvious we haven’t the players to play as Martin wants yet he insists in playing his chosen way. He will soon switch players off as spirit will dip no win bonuses will switch certain players off…..fans will get fed up of losing and how many felt entertained today?
I certainly don’t want Martin to fail but he has to wise up soon

Vetchonian said:
mrploppy said:
We need a real manager….yes we have players out but a good manager would set out to play to the strengths of the resources available. It has been obvious we haven’t the players to play as Martin wants yet he insists in playing his chosen way. He will soon switch players off as spirit will dip no win bonuses will switch certain players off…..fans will get fed up of losing and how many felt entertained today?

Of course you want Martin to fail... Cooper jilted you. Win bonuses... 😂 Your talking rubbish, how about the players try and win their bonuses. I can tell your going to be very tedious this season vetch.

Vetchonian said:
mrploppy said:

A real manager like Cooper yeah, the bottle job.

No movement off the ball. High press from Preston and no answer. Bidwell will be off. Anyone else notice that he was in acres of space in the first half but seemed to be completely ignored? Why Cullen stayed on and Whitaker was left on the bench God only knows.

Vetchonian said:
mrploppy said:

"We need a real manager... But I certainly don't want Martin to fail"

Oh f*ck off. You're so invested in your opinion of Cooper you need the new guy to fail. Utterly shameful and pathetic.

Modern football supporters are hideous. We were building great things last week and now after a shit performance the other half of the fanbase have come crawling out to crow

There'll be ups and downs so let's jack in this bipolar sh*t and look at the bigger picture please

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back