• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Match Thread

What will the result be against Norwich City?

• Swans win

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Norwich win

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just to add, it’s a terrible league, there is a chance to get a payday. Narch were garbage and we gifted them the win on a plate.

Yeah, we've played far worse, but jeez I was bored.

How the ruddy f*ck are we still only 5 points off 3rd place?

monmouth said:
Ok, here’s my balanced summary. We were unlucky not to get a point - we were never going to get three with the backwards sideways tango- but we are still virtually unwatchable. I couldn’t actually stand watching us so I sat looking at flash score and if we miraculously scored I would have gone to my 2 minutes behind stream.

I think that’s where I am now, just find us pretty unbearable to watch, whatever the score. It’s ok if we are winning, but otherwise, it’s really terrible. Just like I felt with Cooper, for different reasons (although still the clueless attack, but not the ridiculous defence).

Do others actually enjoy watching us, especially those who think we need More Martin?

No. I can’t remember the last time I felt so bored watching us. Some games in the Sousa season. But not all. Last time I felt so consistently bored was Hollins. And the difference then of course is that we won every game 1 nil. So at least there was that. The worst bit is feeling apathetic. I mean, I’d prefer we won of course, but my main response to us losing is to shrug and forget about it 5 minutes later.I don’t get angry about it at all really.
Spent the last 15 minutes of the match watching Morocco instead.

Btw - we almost signed Ziyech at one point from memory. And now we have this. How the world turns.
Allez les bleus.

Although I’m pretty sure England will win the whole thing. They are an extremely good team.

Bored wasnt the word

I dozed off in the first half (although that is not helped by the god awful SwansTV coverage)

Switched over with half hour left to watch the World Cup

And never gave a second thought to my decision not to attend again. Seriously debating whether it is worth renewing a season ticket given the amount of games I naturally miss and then the number I choose to miss

monmouth said:
Ok, here’s my balanced summary. We were unlucky not to get a point - we were never going to get three with the backwards sideways tango- but we are still virtually unwatchable. I couldn’t actually stand watching us so I sat looking at flash score and if we miraculously scored I would have gone to my 2 minutes behind stream.

I think that’s where I am now, just find us pretty unbearable to watch, whatever the score. It’s ok if we are winning, but otherwise, it’s really terrible. Just like I felt with Cooper, for different reasons (although still the clueless attack, but not the ridiculous defence).

Do others actually enjoy watching us, especially those who think we need More Martin?

Agree with this ^

Swanjaxs said:
Never play Joel Latibeaudiere again, fukin donkey.

First name on the team sheet. After Grimesic, obviously. Allen is fully roasted and on a plate now too. Done.

What’s frustrating is if they just moved the ball quicker, played the players we have properly and stopped the useless, pointless passing for its own sake, we would give teams like the Delias something they would find uncomfortable. As it was they knew that they might concede one maybe, if we could actually take a chance, but that they could probably see it out without too many traumas.

Londonlisa2001 said:
No. I can’t remember the last time I felt so bored watching us. Some games in the Sousa season. But not all. Last time I felt so consistently bored was Hollins. And the difference then of course is that we won every game 1 nil. So at least there was that. The worst bit is feeling apathetic. I mean, I’d prefer we won of course, but my main response to us losing is to shrug and forget about it 5 minutes later.I don’t get angry about it at all really.
Spent the last 15 minutes of the match watching Morocco instead.

Btw - we almost signed Ziyech at one point from memory. And now we have this. How the world turns.
Allez les bleus.

Although I’m pretty sure England will win the whole thing. They are an extremely good team.

Watching us makes me angry. It’s incredible. I have a hobby…a passion…that is causing me distress. I’m thinking of going out when we play and just look at the score at the end.

I share the feeling about England too, but I would qualify it to we know they look good against inferior teams that they can bully and let them have their way. USA chased them around and the surefootedness was totally lost as should the game have been. So I’m hoping to see some weaknesses exposed tonight. Not least Southgate reverting to negative caution. I do think if they win tonight, they will win it, so more uncomfortable viewing ahead.

I just can't get my head around how we start every game and just give goals away I really can't. It's like we never learn we never come out of the traps all guns blazing. It's like groundhog Day on loop.

Battered them second half, even with the slow / sideways / pedestrian tactics we play.

We had better players on the bench today, and I will keep saying it, Oko mush should be starting.

Come on France, give me a little pick up please.

Allez Allez Allez

Thought Ollie and Oko did well when they came on. But that was dreary to watch after the feast we’ve been getting from the World Cup. I know it’s not a fair comparison, but our players will have been watching the games in Qatar and would surely be wanting to show what they can do?

Maybe it's the break due to Covid etc and the stop start seasons with no fans but this is maybe the worse season for expectations.

After last season, I thought maybe we could kick on, but in a very poor division we are only rans. We have players that could and should give us better team performances but any individuality seems to have be drilled out of them.

There is very little teamwork either just when it is simple short passes.

Went to Rotherham and then the home game against Luton.
WBA and Birmingham and next week Coventry.

At the moment that could be the last game this season as I'm getting very little from the games.
Seeing teams showing more passion and tempo isn't acceptable.
I've never been one to shout for a change in manager, but if there is no sign of progress then a change must happen.

It's happened before and will happen again, it will when the owners see what most fans see.

Well, it wasn’t great, but I can’t take much more negativity. Thought Fulton had a good game, Joey, Oli and Okoflex looked good when they came on as well.

Well, you can’t afford to start like that on a Sunday morning down the park never mind in a championship game.

Just short of quality after that unfortunately.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back