• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Match Thread

What will the result be against Norwich City?

• Swans win

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Norwich win

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Norwich are more than happy for us to have the ball in front of them and then kill us on the counter… so easy to play against us

We haven’t a clue what to do going forward, and so many passes available between the lines but they are programmed (literally by the look of it) to go sideways and backwards. Even if it works it’s still a gash way to play.

New contract my arse. He can’t coach ANYTHING and he can’t pick a team.

Ps I still think we might win it. Just have a feeling.

If we lose, this might turn into one of those truly shit days. The winner of England and France will win the WC in my opinion. Don’t think the Argies have enough and Morocco would play into Saiso hands by sitting back.

It’s just the same all the time, game after game. At least we have a proper team on now apart from Wood, who is gash, but they are in the wrong positions. That said, we’ve probably played as well as a Martin coached team ever will and this is what happens if you just miss every chance you get.

Still hoping for a draw here.

How long since we actually won? Seems like aeons

monmouth said:
Much bigger news, African team in the WC semis.

Almost! Down to 10 men now.

I know of a couple who are recording the game to watch after the Swans, feel a bit sorry that for them that it's been mentioned in our commentary!

MrSwerve said:
Almost! Down to 10 men now.

I know of a couple who are recording the game to watch after the Swans, feel a bit sorry that for them that it's been mentioned in our commentary!

Oops. Don’t look Pike.

Ok, here’s my balanced summary. We were unlucky not to get a point - we were never going to get three with the backwards sideways tango- but we are still virtually unwatchable. I couldn’t actually stand watching us so I sat looking at flash score and if we miraculously scored I would have gone to my 2 minutes behind stream.

I think that’s where I am now, just find us pretty unbearable to watch, whatever the score. It’s ok if we are winning, but otherwise, it’s really terrible. Just like I felt with Cooper, for different reasons (although still the clueless attack, but not the ridiculous defence).

Do others actually enjoy watching us, especially those who think we need More Martin?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back