• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Coventry City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-6052.jpg
IMG-6062.jpg
IMG-6067.jpg
IMG-6083.jpg
IMG-6084.jpg
IMG-6086.jpg

IMG-6123.jpg

IMG-6089.jpg

Last edited:
We need Cov to have a bad day to get anything out of this, would snatch your hand off for a point...
They're a good side, but they're hardly blowing teams away. Last-minute winner (a very fortunate one, too) at home to Oxford is their only win of the season, lost away at Stoke, lost at home to Norwich.

I'm confident that they could go up this season, so it will gel eventually, but we're more than in with a shout at the weekend I think

We might win this one if they score an OG. Like our other two away games I wonder if we'll muster a shot or to break into a jog. If we don't continue last week's effort and attacking intent, it will really show that Williams is a shat manager that can't motivate them to play twice in a row. If we can produce the same level of effort, things might start looking up.

My gut feel...I reckon they'll be 2-0 up in 10 mins as we come out sleeping again, as Williams turns everything to shit after he is 'thrilled' with a narrow win, and we don't get lucky in two away games in a row to not concede a shedload.

They have a decent squad.. Sheef not quite fit yet.

3 away games without a goal will not help our issues so hopefully we can break our duck

Ji very excited to score big goal from the hole where plays best to link with Francy and Grimesy best midfield
Gooo Ji

Free shuttle bus from Coventry Station to the ground and back

Fair play, I wish our club would take note. Getting anywhere near the city centre after the game is a nightmare unless you don't mind a walk.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back