• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield United vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-6685.jpg
IMG-6687.jpg

IMG-6615.jpg

IMG-6739.jpg

IMG-6610.jpg

IMG-6691.jpg

IMG-6693.jpg

IMG-6690.jpg

IMG-6761.jpg

IMG-6602.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure whether Abdullai or Blanchini comes in for Ronald. Bring.back Cullen and get 1-0 away.

I would go Naughton to start over Key initially.. not sure what we do with Tymon based on yesterday. Bianchini to start over Ronald and Cullen for Vip. I can see Fulton playing in this.

I would go Naughton to start over Key initially.. not sure what we do with Tymon based on yesterday. Bianchini to start over Ronald and Cullen for Vip. I can see Fulton playing in this.
Would like Vip to start again. He looked promising yesterday and is only going to get better with more minutes in his legs. Cullen presumably missed training in the week so could only be in for a stint off the bench anyway

Jiisgod10 must plays the 10 with BigVip9 the 9.
It so easy.
Swans needs to play through lines in through middle not wings where not enough speeds

BigVip9 is top top nunber9 like BigMitr9 and Jiisgod loves to playing with him very very intelligant and big hard man fighter

lots goals will comes with more more practise

Jiisgod10 must plays the 10 with BigVip9 the 9.
It so easy.
Swans needs to play through lines in through middle not wings where not enough speeds

BigVip9 is top top nunber9 like BigMitr9 and Jiisgod loves to playing with him very very intelligant and big hard man fighter

lots goals will comes with more more practise
I'd like to see Eom playing in behind the striker and agree that Vip needs a run of game if we're going to get anything out of the lad.

We need a physical presence up top and he gives us that.

Great memories of winning the Cup game there, train up from London, they were Prem and we were League One.

Really tough game expecting a heavy loss here, would be chuffed with a point however.
Agree. We don’t look like a bad team at the moment. But, equally don’t look like we will threaten the top places, not enough goals in the side to be anywhere near the playoffs but looking too strong defensively (isn’t it nice to say that!!) to be bottom half of the table. Wednesday will be a huge test for us. Keep it tight and give me a point now!!!

Agree. We don’t look like a bad team at the moment. But, equally don’t look like we will threaten the top places, not enough goals in the side to be anywhere near the playoffs but looking too strong defensively (isn’t it nice to say that!!) to be bottom half of the table. Wednesday will be a huge test for us. Keep it tight and give me a point now!!!
I wouldn't say we look strong defensively at all, we haven't conceded many goals but that's been thanks to a combination of some really good saves from Vigouroux and some poor finishing by the opposition.
We give way too many shooting chances to our opponents but we've got away with it so far

I wouldn't say we look strong defensively at all, we haven't conceded many goals but that's been thanks to a combination of some really good saves from Vigouroux and some poor finishing by the opposition.
We give way too many shooting chances to our opponents but we've got away with it so far
Can’t argue with that. But Darling & Cabango are looking solid at the moment. Yes there’s the odd mistake in there, look at Sunday, but on the whole we are looking pretty good in the back third of the pitch. Vig has a lot to do with that & credit to him. If we can get more from our full backs ( and we will… both Tymon & Key have shown what they are capable of last season) our midfield is (slowly) taking some sort of shape. It’s our front 3/4 which needs to click. Ollie was excellent on Sunday, as was Eom. But at the moment, I just don’t see enough goals in the side to threaten the top places.

Our xG conceded is over 11, compared to our actual conceded of 5. We have the worst difference between goals conceded and xG conceded in the league. This doesn't tell the whole story as Vigouroux's performances have clearly helped and we defend our box well. But it's unrealistic to expect us to keep defying the odds. The main challenge is creating more chances. Only Preston have fewer shots on goal this season.

We will have to improve defensively and offensively to get something from the United game.

Our xG conceded is over 11, compared to our actual conceded of 5. We have the worst difference between goals conceded and xG conceded in the league. This doesn't tell the whole story as Vigouroux's performances have clearly helped and we defend our box well. But it's unrealistic to expect us to keep defying the odds. The main challenge is creating more chances. Only Preston have fewer shots on goal this season.

We will have to improve defensively and offensively to get something from the United game.
If Sheffield United score more than one that's us done pretty much.

We've gone more defensive this season and whilst it's working results wise, we create very little.

11 points from 7 games is a decent start and will keep us mid table at least so can't complain too much

Sheffield United v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back