• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Norwich City | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-5775.jpg
IMG-5784.jpg
IMG-5796.jpg

IMG-5809.jpg

IMG-5990.jpg

IMG-5991.jpg

IMG-5906.jpg

IMG-5824.jpg

Last edited:
Where do you go with team selection on this one ? I'll have to ignore mine because Williams doesn't play the same game as me. So, trying to look through Lukes mind.....Vigouroux: Key; Abbey; Darling; Pedersen : Grimes; Franco; Abdullai: Ronald; Bianchi: Vipotnik. Get the new Bellingham in CM to show his worth.

Where do you go with team selection on this one ? I'll have to ignore mine because Williams doesn't play the same game as me. So, trying to look through Lukes mind.....Vigouroux: Key; Abbey; Darling; Pedersen : Grimes; Franco; Abdullai: Ronald; Bianchi: Vipotnik. Get the new Bellingham in CM to show his worth.
Pretty much the same as mine, except Bango and Tymon instead of Abbey and Pedersen. I agree that Abdulai at DM would be interesting, allowing Grimes and Franco to operate further forward (if Williams could find his balls and actually attack the opposition).

Last edited:
Pretty much the same as mine, except Bango and Tymon instead of Abbey and Pedersen. I agree that Abdulai at DM would be interesting, allowing Grimes and Franco to operate further forward (if Wlliams could find his balls and actually attack the opposition).
I like Tymon but I don't, for some reason, think he's fit enough. If he was I'd have him LB with Pedersen partnering Darling. I get nervous every time Bango is given the ball.

I like Tymon but I don't, for some reason, think he's fit enough. If he was I'd have him LB with Pedersen partnering Darling. I get nervous every time Bango is given the ball.
Tymon had a slow start last season, but really came up to the mark as it progressed.

Tymon had a slow start last season, but really came up to the mark as it progressed.
Good point. He certainly hasn't continued where he left off last season because he was one of our best players since the new year so let's hope he can get back to that level sooner rather than later because at his best, he's an asset.

I'd take a draw right now. Things are touch and go. A win would be great but a loss would be very concerning. Slippery slope.

I've only been to the Preston game this season so far and will be there on Saturday, so clearly we'll win...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back